This November we’re giving away product samples at LitCentral Founders’ Blog. Throughout the year we conduct numerous product reviews for some of the finest tech products on the market. Our goody box is piling up with product samples, and the season for giving is fast approaching. The product samples have been used for testing purposes, but are in excellent condition. Items include ergonomic mice, laptop bags/backpacks, Field Notes and an OtterBox BlackBerry Tour case.
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 to win. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
2) In the Message field write THREE ideas for future blog articles, focusing
3) Include in the Message field your name, email and state location.
(Winners will be contacted by email.)
This week we’ll be giving away two ergonomic mice – a Humanscale Switch Mouse and a Contour Design RollerMouse free. To learn more about the bags, click on the linked photo above.
Your entry should look like this:
Three ideas for future blog articles focused on technology and writing:
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER WEEKLY GIVE-A-WAY. To choose a winner, we will drop all entries into a “hat” and draw blindly – winners will be drawn in sequential order.
Deadline for laptop bag give-a-way entries is November 14, 2009 6 P.M. PST.
1. The give-a-way is open to US residents only.
2. Items are new with the exception of being handled for testing purposes.
3. Prizes shipped via USPS. LitCentral incurs shipping and handling cost.
4. Allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery.